In an effort to reduce the risk of disease spread, we are temporarily changing the way the clinic functions. Our aim is to keep people at home and out of medical offices, while still enabling patients to receive the necessary health care services. The BC government has implemented changes to allow telehealth and phone consults.
If you have any of the following symptoms:
-cough, cold, flu like symptoms
-fever, chills, sweats, pneumonia or other respiratory symptoms
-contact with people who have travelled to any of the high risk areas: China, Iran, South Korea, UK, Europe, and Washington stateFor current patients (seen here more than once and within the last six months), and have a stable health condition.
If you have any of these symptoms, please DO NOT come into the clinic. Call 811 for for further instructions and information about off-site testing facilities.
Other info for patients:
- For current patients (seen here more than once and within the last six months), and have a stable health condition.If you need a prescription refill, please call your pharmacy and ask them to send us a fax request for refills. We will call you to discuss your prescriptions and refill them.
- Doctor’s notes are no longer required for missed work or for EI
- We are now doing phone consults for results and some booked appointments. If we have booked you an appointment, please call slightly ahead of booked time.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- See BCCDC website for up to date and reliable info on how to protect yourself and reduce the risk of transmission.